Wuzhen lies in the north of Hangzhou city of Zhejiang Province, and at the center of the triangle formed by Shanghai, Hangzhou and Nanjing. The town covers an area of 72 sq. km, with a population of 60,000 and permanent residents of 12,000. The town is divided into four parts by a cross-shaped river. That’s making it the only ancient water town adjacent to the Beijing-Hangzhou Grand Canal. Because its warm and humid climate, the products here are rich, making Wuzhen well-known as “The town of fish, rice and silk.” Also it’s the most popular interesting place in China tour.
Top 3 Wuzhen Day Tours
- China Educational Tour - Taiji Studying Tour with Cooking class in Hangzhou
- From US$ 1,013 p/p
- Taiji practise with professional teacher,eight nights homestay with local host family,sightseeing in Hangzhou and Wuzhen water village,visit local ...
- Hangzhou-Wuzhen Day Tour
- From US$ 97 p/p
- Dongzha Scenic Area including Hundred Beds Museum,Sanbai Wine Workshop,Dyehouse,Huiyuan Pawnshop, Shadow play, a boat ride...
- Day Trip to Wuzhen, Shanghai tour
- From US$ 87 p/p
- Hundred-bed Museum, Sanbal Wine Workshop, Ancient bridges, Shadow play, ancient pawnshop and a boat tour...
See all City Tours>>