china absolute tours logo
How to get a visa for Canton Fair?


Having obtained the official invitation issued by the Canton Fair, it is time for you to apply for a visa to China.

A. Documents to be prepared for Visa Application
1) Your passport (or Hong Kong / Macau I.D. Card or Residence Permit, Taiwan Compatriot Travel Certificate, or  a Chinese passport with at least one year foreign visa). Please make sure that it is valid for at least six months beyond travel dates with at least one blank visa page remaining.
2) One properly filled-in Visa application form;
3) Canton Fair invitation might be requested;
4) One recent passport photo (5cm x 4cm);
5) Application service fee (cash only, the sum to be varied depending on different visa types).

B. Where to apply for your visa
1). Applying at Chinese Embassy or Consulate
The application may be done at a Chinese embassy or consulate in your country. You may have to apply at a Chinese embassy or consulate in a third country, if there happens to be no Chinese representation in your country.
2).If you happen to be in Hong Kong
The visa application may be done at the Visa Section of the Office of the Commissioner of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the P.R.C. in the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, which can be contacted at:-
Tel: 852-34132300, 34132424
Fax: 852-34132412
Add: 42 Kennedy Road, Hong Kong, Central
Office Hours: 9:00-12:30, 14:30-18:00, Mon.-Fri. (except for HK public holidays)

C. Applying for Visa Extension or Re-Entry Visa
Please pay attention to the validity period of the visa. If you need to stay longer after Canton Fair, you might need to apply for a visa extension.
And there is another thing you should be noted that Hong Kong and Macau are two Special Administrative Regions of China, and entry into any of them is deemed an exit from China. So please remember to apply for a re-entry visa if you are leaving the Chinese mainland for traveling to those two cities but still plan to return to Guangzhou or other cities in China.
Both the visa extension and the re-entry visa can be applied for at the Division of Aliens and Exit-Entry Administration of Guangzhou Municipal Public Security Bureau, which can be contacted at:-
Tel: 020-83119147, 83111000
Add: No.155, Jie Fang Nan Road, Guangzhou
Office Hours: 8:30am-12:00pm 2:00pm-7:30pm 

                                                                                                         Back to 2015 Canton Fair 

purchase abortion pill online read here what do abortion pills do
About Us | Why Us | Terms and Conditions | Contact Us Ltd ©2008-2016

Tourist Complaint Hotline: 96118