1. The prices of commodities can be tried to be a half markdown, even lower, on the Eight-Angle Street.
2. You had better buy the Tibet medicine in State-owned shops if you want to buy.
3. Most of the adornments that are for sale, such as Buddha beads, DZI, turquoises, are replicas.
4. Purchased Tibetan knives should be mailed instead of being consigned by air.
5. When purchasing in Tibet, you can bargain at all times and places. Be polite, and commonly you will succeed in buying what you want at a low price. If the seller holds his or her ground firmly and refuse to bring the price down, you may pretend that you withdraw your interest in the commodity and want to leave. He or she may call you back and sell the commodity at the price you have proposed.
6. Most new-arrivals are anxious to buy souvenirs. We suggest that you buy them at the end of your tour, for plenty of souvenirs may become a burden in your tour.
1-888-414-0686 (US & CA)
Many people are looking for travel deals before their trip to China. We believe you may find a good China travel deal here that suits you best.
If you're looking for a great guide to the best and most interesting tourist attractions in China, then allow us to show you China from the inside.